- Capable to motivate, educate and inspire the team and continuously look for ways to improve work efficiency and processes within the team.
- Accomplish merchandising cycle (Product Development, Price Calculations, T&A Plans, and Production, Shipment follow-up, technically sound etc.)
- Communicate with suppliers for day to day merchandising activities and approvals.
- Ensure in time QC files and follow up with QCs.
- Strive to meet price, quality and lead time.
- Work closely with team leader, assistants and QC department.
- Meeting with vendors for trims & accessories
- Liaise with the suppliers and designers in order to confirm receipt of design pack and to provide and agree a target due date for the sample.
- Schedule meetings with the Technical team and Product Manager in order to discuss the design pack for distribution to the suppliers.
- Monitor regular production in the factories.
- Sourcing of fabrics, trims and accessories.
- Work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of goods.
- Ensure quality of production.
- Monitor and report progress according to the parameter set down.
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from management time to time
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology
- Academic Qualification may relaxed for Experienced Candidate who has hands on experience in Garments Merchandising at least 8-10 years in reputed local/multinational organization in similar position on both KNIT and WOVEN
- Skills Required: Creative Thinking, Good communication skills, Must possess good interpersonal skills, Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Production planning
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garment production, Garments Accessories, Garments Finishing, Garments Industry, Garments Manufacturing, Knit garments, woven Garments
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2